Charlotte's vocabulary + Referral Photos + our Adoption Timeline

A mix of things I didn't want to get lost on the blog. Charlotte's growing vocabulary - month by month. Charlotte's referral photos. Our adoption timeline

Friday, April 27, 2007

Charlotte’s vocabulary

2006

August
Up
Dada
Yum, Yum
Na, Na (NO)
“A” (for Allie)

September
Mama
Ba (ball, balloon)

October
Nana
Papa
Guh (for please)

November
Moo (a cow says….)
Baaa (a sheep says….)
Eek, eek (a monkey says….)
Quack (a duck says…)

December
Nay (a horse says…)
Meow (a cat says….)
Ho, ho, ho (Santa says….)
Woof, woof (a dog says….)
Ei, Ei, Ei (a monkey says)
Cracker
Nose
Mouth
Ear
Help
Turtle
Fish (sounds like shhhhhh)

2007

January
Boot
Ha (hat, hair)
Eye
Poop
Snow (although it sounds like ‘no’)
Clack, clack (the sound blocks make when you tap them together)
Brrrrrrr (as in, I am cold!)
Temperature (no kidding!)

February
Chip
Dip
Mia (sounds like Mee)
Allie (sounds like Ai-lee)
Char-Char (what she calls herself)
Bus
Mitten (sounds like mit)
Boot
Elmo!!
Chair
YEAH!!
Open
More
Coco (for Coralie)

March
Please (sounds like peeeez)
Lil
Steph (Sta)
Car
Sled
Swing
slide
Purple (favourite colour – everything is purple!)
Green
Build (as in ‘play with lego’)
apple
cold
noodle
head

April
Lap (as in, ‘May I sit in yours?)
Ta (Tomas)
Liam
Fiona (sounds like Fi)
Drink
Red
Pink
Blue (sounds like boo)
Yellow
Mine!!
Jane (Favourite book)
play
birdie
cuc (cucumber)
rain
grape
cupcake (sounds like coocake)
bubbles
helper
quiet
wipes
Ernie/Bert/Zoe/Count/Oscar/Bird
tight
robin (sounds like robbie)
beer (I know, I know)
two
plate
spoon
fork
tray
All gone
First two word sentences: “Bye Bye Papa” and “No Mama”

May
bike
seat
bib
Eyeore
stamp
arm
leg
toe
foot
heart
ant
rainbow
rainy day
sleeping
Emma
Tea
firetruck
MOVE
up high
strawberry
painting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home